Thursday

it happens

sometimes.
sometimes in life you start your day the wrong way
and it cannot be helped...
and other days you get to choose to how they start.
two days ago i made the choice to start it right...
or my dog, olive, did.
i was walking her on a beautiful leaf covered path
that lead to a picturesque field with mountain views.
i was taking in this breathtaking moment and feeling very relaxed
which is what caused me to lose track of what my dog was finding
breathtaking.
it didn't take very long for me to discover it
because she got really excited
and brushed some of it onto my leg.
turns out,
she was really amped up on some animal sh!t
and wanted to share a bit of it with me.
i could have chosen to get really upset with
this scenario...
but i chose to laugh at it instead.
i mean, really, it was pretty funny.