Friday

an emotional weekend!

wow,
a lot of things are new!!
i am now a mrs. and it's pretty darn cool!
my hallowe'en was awesome...
it was warm, friends were here,
the kids got to go trick-or-treating
with me and some of my special girlies,
and i had an all-around good feeling.
that feeling was mostly because i was overwhelmed with emotion...
i was so happy!
on our actual wedding day
my family and long-time friends were representing
and making me feel squishy with warm feelings.
my dad and stepmomma were here,
and my real momma was here and also
made the wedding cake,
the kids helped with the rings
and all were getting teary-eyed-
which made it really hard for me to get through my vows
with grace and any kind of composure!!
i felt loved and it was awesome...
so i would like to thank all who attended!
i would like to thank all who didn't attend but still thought of us...
thanks!