Wednesday

private property.


today is a good day for yard work,
not too hot, a slight breeze, and sunny.
i raked up this yard that is not mine,
yet i still feel responsible for.
the hostas were buried
underneath many composting leaf layers.
i didn't rake the whole yard...
i'm too lazy.
but i did clean it up a great deal.
and i played with my dogs,
who have been needing some outdoor time.
i was trying to clean up the sticks strewn
about by the heavy winds
but my dog, hamden,
had other plans for those sticks.
apparently they were hers and i didn't ask 
her permission to remove them from the property.
silly me.

i feel like making something 
and since my art supplies are packed away
i feel like i need to make something i can eat.
makes sense.
if you eat the creation there can be no mess.
fact.
i think i will go figure this out and make albie help me.
he doesn't look busy 
so i might have to find something for him to do.
perhaps he will want to make me a tasty snack.
he is good like that. 
i'm good at delegating authority.