Saturday

best day ever!

happy fourth everyone!
the sun is shining and a cool breeze is blowing!

yesterday,
i celebrated my 30th birthday!
i woke up to breakfast made by and albie and paul
and later opened up my mountain of gifts,
including a giant antique trunk!
friends and family sent cards and well wishes
and some showed up surprise style!

my friends are all awesome!
paul made a cake and helped albie
all day long with everything...
even my dogs!
casey and april took me out for second
breakfast and cool beverages
and quality hang out time!
i was showered with gifts!
holly and dan came up bearing gifts!
people called!
the SUN was OUT!
we all had dinner,
and then watched fireworks!
i had a fantastic day!
thank you to everyone
who made my day super awesome!
i really appreciate all of you!
i even recieved a beautiful handmade necklace
from krystle!
you are all so great!
thank you, thank you...
best birthday ever!